Saturday 8 October 2016

Tarte Cosmetics


Can we all just talk about how amazing Tarte cosmetics right now... I don't know if I've ever expressed my love for Tarte properly before BUT, I seriously love them. I use there makeup daily.   There products are also really good quality, a lot more affordable then other brands and they are also amazinggg. 




This palette is amazing! These colours are extremely pigmented, and you can create many looks with them. If your needing a new palette, I recommend you try this one out.






I love this tanner. It creates a natural bronze tan on your skin, without being blotchy/patchy. It also doesn't have an orange colour to it. It leaves your skin looking tan and lasts a while. When it does fade it fades evenly over the body. 



This waterproof mascara, looks really nice on. It gives you a natural and not clumpy look. It is also perfect for swimming because it stays on and doesn't leave any under the eye. It has a nice applicator which leaves your lashes long and separated. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Stevens. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig